Hi! I have a bit of a problem. I got a bag of fabric scraps from a friend, and in it are hundreds of little floral print squares. Each square is only about an inch and a half square, and I am at a total loss with what to do with them. Any ideas?
- somethingfeline answered: sewn together for a mini quilted bag thing?
- abitofluff messaged me this suggestion: Tiny square scraps = all the things one needs to make a quilt for a hamster!!!!!!!!!!!!! (truebluemeandyou: thank you for making me laugh tonight!)
- queerquilava answered: make one of those old doodle quilts where everything is just kind of haphazardly thrown together? wrap buttons? zipper pulls?
- gloriouslychic answered: modpodge them onto a shoe, scrapbook style. or just make a pillow filled with scraps.
- eamuu answered: you could make a patchwork wallet/bag or decorate a bag or something you already have with those things in the picture or make the picture
- runningwithboltcutters answered: Seal the edges and go fabric origami! (truebluemeandyou: you could seal the edges with one of my must haves - fray check here)
- sirena-della-luna answered: i would sew them around the bottom of a dress! or on spaghetti straps!
- overmyglasses answered: Cover buttons and use them to decorate almost anything. (truebluemeandyou: Small Good Things covered tiny buttons with scraps of ties here)
- 7crescent7 answered: add them to headbands, or belts. use fabric glue to attach them and make a little rug.? just sme ideals